A SCHOOLGIRL died after piercing her personal eyebrow at house.

Izabela Eduarda de Sousa, 15, suffered a deadly an infection which prompted her face to balloon and her eye grow to be so swollen it was compelled shut.

Newsflash

Schoolgirl Izabela Eduarda de Sousa died after an at-home eyebrow piercing[/caption]

Newsflash

The 15-year-old suffered a deadly an infection which prompted her face to swell up[/caption]

She carried out the process with the assistance of a good friend at her house in Engenheiro Caldas within the south-eastern Brazilian state of Minas Gerais.

The teenager had beforehand begged her mum to let her get the facial piercing, however she, together with a number of different relations, refused.

Three days later, Izabela began to develop worrying signs.

The realm round her eyes grew to become swollen and irritated and he or she was taken to hospital the place she suffered 4 cardiac arrests.

Her physique rejected the international object and her well being slowly worsened.

She was then rushed to a better-equipped hospital the place she spent per week hooked as much as a respiratory machine.

Sadly she handed away shortly afterwards, to the devastation of her household.

Newsflash

Her aunt described her as ‘very lovely’[/caption]

Within the wake of her demise, her aunt Jurciene de Souza stated: “This can be a plea from an aunt who has misplaced a really lovely, very particular niece.

“Obey your dad and mom, your aunts and uncles, and your grandparents.”

Medical doctors revealed that had Izabela survived, she could have misplaced the sight within the eye beneath the piercing.


Well being professionals advocate that aesthetic procedures comparable to piercings be carried out by professionals in specialised, licensed clinics.

The Solar On-line final month revealed the hazards of a worrying TikTok pattern the place schoolgirls pierce their very own noses with a £1 gadget.

Medical doctors warned they danger nerve injury, sepsis and HIV by participating within the viral video problem.