A DAD was horrified to search out the scorched physique of his son, 12, after he was electrocuted whereas flying a kite on a farm in Brazil.

Adrian Chaves Lamin died when his kite – constituted of metallic wire – tragically struck a high-voltage energy line.


12-year-old Adrian Chaves Lamin, who died whereas flying his kite close to energy traces in Brazil[/caption]

The boy was fatally shocked within the municipality of rural Guaranesia within the Brazilian state of Minas Gerais on September 2.

The tragedy additionally minimize off the facility to the local people for a number of hours.

Native police mentioned that residents reported the facility within the space being knocked out at about 8.30am – which is believed to have been the time that younger Adrian was electrocuted.

Whereas dwelling alone, he went exterior to play together with his kite in a close-by area.

Nonetheless, he was utilizing a do-it-yourself kite usual out of metallic wire wrapped in nylon coating, which is generally used on electrical fences to maintain livestock contained, reported Guaxupe.

At about 11am, one of many boy’s brothers arrived dwelling and couldn’t discover him.

Quickly afterwards, the boys’ father additionally arrived on the farm and went on the lookout for Adrian on the property.

He later discovered the kid mendacity on the bottom.

The dad “observed that Adrian’s entire physique was burned and he had critical accidents to his arms and toes,” mentioned Correio Sudoeste.

Paramedics had been referred to as to the farm at about 12.30pm, however “the kid was already with out very important indicators”, native media reported.

Based on the police, Adrian most likely flew his kite into an influence line and was immediately electrocuted.

Social companies in Guaranesia mentioned they had been offering help to the boy’s devastated household, and had helped with the funeral preparations.

A service was held on September 3, and he was buried within the municipal cemetery.

The Civil Police are investigating the fatality.